1. Perona follows a 15 day exchange/return policy, starting from the time the orders are delivered to the customer.
2. Returns are only accepted if the product delivered is faulty or not as per description.
3. Products purchased online on www.perona.com cannot be exchanged at any of our retail stores. All online purchases will be processed for exchange from the company’s shipping address only.
4. Only products bought at full price are eligible for exchange/return. Sale and special price items are not eligible for returns/ exchanges.
5. If a customer wishes to exchange a product for a different style, then they can choose to do so by selecting a product(s) of a bill value that is equivalent, or higher than the original purchase receipt.
6. In case a product requires an exchange and the replacement product is not available, then it is the brand’s discretion to decide if the replacement product can be arranged, or whether the brand would like to issue a credit note against the purchase. Considerations will be given on a case-to-case basis.
7. We do not offer cash refunds on returns. A monetary refund will only be considered if the brand has been liable in not being able to provide a product/ service that matches the standards of a Perona product. Refunds will be considered only on a case-to-case basis. All refunds will be processed in the original mode of payment within 3-5 working days.
8. Personalised products, altered products and special order items are not eligible for any exchange/return.
9. Orders once shipped, cannot be canceled. All cancelation requests must be communicated to the brand immediately before orders are dispatched.
10. Customers are responsible for making their own arrangements for processing any exchange/return and must do so at their own discretion. We recommend to use a trusted service which allows you track your courier. The brand does not take liability for the product reaching to them in a damaged or unfavourable condition.
11. Perona will not be responsible for any incorrect fund transfer against returns, arising due to erroneous input/details provided by the customers. The customer takes complete responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided for returns.
12. Returns shall not be accepted for International orders.